Customer Success Manager
Zyris is committed to transcending the limitations of existing dental technology with innovative, ergonomically efficient products that help dental professionals work more productively with less stress and fatigue. Our staff is relentlessly committed to quality and customer satisfaction, striving to make sure our customers realize the full benefits of our unique products.
We are committed to changing the face of dentistry! Our award-winning dental devices improve the ease and comfort for patients and dental professionals as well as dramatically increase overall efficiency. That’s why thousands of offices in the U.S. rely on our technology daily and dental schools now incorporate the technology into their curriculum, furthering the company goal to become the dental isolation method of choice both domestically and around the world. In short, the practice of dentistry has been irrefutably changed by Zyris!
A Customer Success Manager (CSM) is one of the most important roles at Zyris and amongst successful fast-growing businesses, as it directly impacts customers’ lifetime happiness and retention.
You will facilitate Customer Success by understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, delivering a world-class onboarding experience, helping customers solve emergent problems, identifying areas Zyris can help them grow, and serving as trusted advisor throughout their time with Zyris.
You’ll be collaborating with customers, primarily via the phone, mobile, and web technologies, to drive onboarding completion, increase user adoption, improve retention and overall success while helping to collect customer references, case studies, and product feedback.
Acting as a liaison betweenZyris and our customers, you will be instrumental in providing internal feedback and help design howZyris can better serve our customers.
This is an ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others but have limited experience in a formal Customer Success role. You will partner with seasoned Customer Success team members and managers to rapidly grow your capabilities.
What you will be doing as a Customer Success Manager
Preparing for Customer Success
- Immerse in and develop mastery of Zyris’ product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices embracing a rigorous employee onboarding process and self-driven continual learning.
- Understand, empathize, and translate customer business goals into successful onboarding project plans in order to achieve their goals using Zyris’ products and technology.
- Take an anticipatory, proactive approach to helping customers navigate and overcome their internal barriers to adoption.
Schedule and coordinate all internal and external resources needed for onboarding
Orchestrating Customer Success
- Manage a portfolio of customer implementation projects, ensuring a successful and timely completion of each project.
- Thrive on helping others by delivering tailored training programs to each customer, including the patience and persistence to overcome the challenges associated with customer behavior change.
- Orchestrate multiple accounts throughout their entire lifecycle, ensuring maturity milestones are hit during adoption and growth.
- You’ll ensure any customer issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Customer Success, Sales, R&D, etc.
- Work with customers to transform them into Zyris experts and evangelists through training, support, and relationship management.
Growing Customer Success
- Monitor and influence product usage, customer engagement and satisfaction feedback
- Identify areas of customer desired growth such as expanding users, applicable procedures, or additional products / product capabilities
Coordinate expansion opportunities with Account Executives
Sustaining and Improving Customer Success
- You’ll create and maintain assets, materials, and manuals representing our best practices that help customers make the most out their Zyris products, in collaboration with Product Managers and Marketing.
- You will have the opportunity to help conduct customer discovery, support, and sales activities when it serves the needs of our customers or the needs of your team.
- All Zyris team members embrace the “on it” mindset. This mean pitching in and helping out across the business when needed.
Who we are looking for
- Dental Assistants/Hygienists interested in a rewarding career outside of the dental office.
- Tech industry sophomores looking for a more meaningful challenge in the healthcare arena.
- 2+ years’ experience at a SaaS/Cloud software company that included responsibilities of product training, building new client relationships and driving user adoption.
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for driving customer success, training, or collaboration
- Dental Professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced medical device and software company.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in dental practices as a Practice Management Consultant, Hygienist, Dental Assistant, Dentist, Office Manager
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Dental industry
- Tech savvy Educators / Trainers looking improve healthcare and expand their skills
- 2+ years hands-on experience in delivering effective education / training programs
- Must have leveraged web, mobile, or social technologies as part of their education / training program
- BA/BS, RDA, RDH or equivalent education, preferred
- Project management experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with a proven track record of prioritizing competing initiatives.
- You have a track record for creating innovative ideas to increase customer retention and product adoption
- You have a proven capability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment to provide best of class customer experiences
- You have an ability to stay focused under pressure and thrive while working with customers to solve their most challenging issues
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a knack for building strong internal and external relationships
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Highly organized and strong ability to prioritize tasks to completion
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM, Customer Success or Practice Management applications
- You have experience as an educator using technology platforms to enhance your curriculums
|Health Insurance||100% Medical, Dental, Vision for employees|
|401(k)||401(k) with generous employer matching|
|Fitness Reimbursement||Fitness membership reimbursement|
|Paid Time Off||Paid time off, including: personal, holidays, volunteer and sick leave|